Subject: DRI: Pierre Burgy Last update: Q2 2021 Expiration date: Q2 2022
The second week of the quarter (most of the time on Tuesday or Wednesday at 9am PT).
The goals of this meeting are to
- Inform our investors about our KPIs.
- List what happened in the past quarter.
- Share what's coming next.
- Discuss the strategy and challenges.
Since transparency is one of our core values, the pre-read document we send to our investors is shared with the team the day after the board meeting.
- The leader of this meeting is the CEO.
- Day -15: The leadership team writes the pre-read document (Google Docs).
- Day -2: The CEO sends the pre-read document to the board members at least 48 hours before the Board Meeting.
- Day -1: The CEO creates the Board Meeting presentation (Google Slides).
- Day +1: The CEO shares the pre-read and meetings notes with the team.