Are you thrilled to have one week to pause, learn, rest, collaborate with other people on side projects, and be joyful?! 💃🏽 🎉 This is one week where you’ll think of nothing; I’ll (Laurine) will hold your hands to go through this week smoothly and peacefully. 🗓 The cooldown week will be from Dec 19th until Dec 23rd
How to mentally start this week cloudlessly? ☀️
- After receiving this note, you’ll open your calendar and cancel or postpone all your meetings. Your agenda should be cristal clear 🔮
- Then time to block your agenda with “cool down” 🥳
How satisfying is this first action? Do you start feeling some relief?
The pause is starting 🎉
Of course, we will communicate at Strapi level that the team is on cooldown, and except for emergencies (should be vital emergencies ⛑🚑), all requests will be handled later 🙂
Ok, I’m at peace. What’s next? 🧘🏻♀️
The week will be divided into several activities:
- Some time together as a team. One objective having fun all together ✨ Laurine will manage all activities, book some slots and organize everything 🙂 As explained above, you’ll just have to follow the flow 🌊 Except for the cooking session, where a list of ingredients will be shared ahead of time (yes, we’ll cook together!), everything will be a surprise (hope you like surprises 🎉) and nothing will be shared in advance!
- 🪜 Finally, time to do those things we never have time to do. Why not:
- Watch an Agile training
- What's AGILE? (Replay) 1h20
- Macro Vision (Replay) 1h30
- Backlog Management (Replay) 1h10
- Learn about/ attend other team’s meetings
- Sales AMA
- Product demo
- Read a book
- Finish that thing you wanted to complete for soooo long!
So, what’s your plan? Take a piece of paper, open a notebook, or open a private Notion and start idealizing your cooldown 💭 ”What do I wish to do?” should be the only important question you’ll have to ask yourself 🤗 Keep it for yourself until the beginning of the cooldown.
Are you starting to be a bit excited?
Now, now, let’s talk agenda and activities 🛼
11 am CET
Burritos/Enchilladas 🌯 Link to the recipe: https://buildyourbite.com/the-best-ever-veggie-enchiladas/
11 am CET
Let’s start the week!
Will be shared during the meeting (Miro Link)
10:30 am CET
Gong demo by Dani 🌻
4 pm CET
Already on your agenda, managed by the Sales team
4:30 pm CET
Already on your agenda, managed by the Product team
3 pm CET
Gathering by Fanny
11 am CET
Wrap up the week! 🎁
🎁 You will all receive 2 things at your place. Please DO NOT open it!! (Noémie, I’ll send everything to your place in Bordeaux if that’s fine with you) - One will be very obvious; you’ll see my name on it :) - For the second one, let’s say it’s a package from Momox
- Do not try to guess what it is
- Do not check what Momox is if you’ve never heard about it before 😅