How to 🤓
- This template should be filled every Friday before our leadership meeting by all team leaders.
- @Pierre Burgy will send the last version with the new date in the slack channel each Thursday.
- At the beginning of each meeting, we'll spend a few minutes reading other's notes and comment and note some questions if needed [5min]
- @Pierre Burgy to share some gratitude and take a moment to celebrate company or particular achievements
- Then we'll all share our gratitude + team mood and information + updates [20min]
- If there is a presentation/ specific topic it will be discussed [20min]
- @Pierre Burgy to take the meeting minutes, actions for next week(s) 🖌
- @Fanny Le Gallou to be the time keeper ⏳
@Pierre Burgy to start by sharing the company good news!
Eg: product release, OKRs launch, investor news, finances, teammate promotion, new hire, ...
New Weekly Active Projects
- x% vs. goal 🟢🟡🔴
- +x% vs. last week
Team moods and information
Give an update on your team morale. As the leadership meeting takes place at the end of the week, we can share our team's moods, ups and downs, and ask for help if something needs to be discussed.
User Success @Jim Laurie
Marketing @Victor Coisne
Product @Aurélien GEORGET
Engineering @Alexandre Bodin
People @Pierre Burgy @Fanny Le Gallou
Sales @Pierre Burgy
Action items review
Specific topic to be presented/ to be discussed
If needed, 1 of us can spend time to present or lead the discussion on a specific topic.
Eg: investor pitch, company OKRs, new sales tool, new comp and ben policy, ...