It's your first day at Strapi 🥳. Thanks for choosing Strapi as the next page of your journey 📘 Thanks for choosing to grow with us 🙏🏾. The entire team is SO happy to welcome you. As with every first day, it can be very exciting but it can also come with the fear of the unknown/new. This onboarding process is here to give you time, time to know each other, time to adapt, time to land, and make you feel comfortable 🙂 To make your arrival sweeter, your buddy is here to accompany you. This week you're priority n°1 for your manager & your team, they booked time to be available for you. Also, your People partner @Fanny Le Gallou is here for anything you may need. Today, you officially became a Strapio (a new team member) and you will proudly become, in two weeks, a real Strapier (a new team member who successfully made the onboarding process) and we'll celebrate it all together after your end of onboarding presentation ⚡️
Looking forward to it? Let's get started!
Even if you just arrived at the company, we started working way earlier to make sure everything was ready for your arrival. Please check it with us; if something is missing, please raise your hand 👋🏽
Let's play! ▶️
You're now ready to start the onboarding. During those 2 weeks, we'd like you to pause, and just follow through this process. We'd like you to be 100% focus on knowing Strapi as a team, product, and mindset.
Manual of Guidance 📓 How does this work?
Over the two weeks onboarding process, you will:
- Discover and feel at ease in the working environment (offices, paperwork, communication).
- Discover and adopt the Strapi culture.
- Learn the history and vision behind Strapi.
- Learn how to use Strapi and why it's so cool!
- Meet everyone in the team (since we are a small team it's doable) so you understand who does what.
- Meet team leaders for specific trainings (Customer Success, Product, Sales, etc.).
- Learn the minimum required skills to work at Strapi.
- Understand the ecosystem in which Strapi evolves.
➡️ Try to only open a level a day
➡️ Try to only do what's instructed
➡️ The ultimate goal of those 2 weeks is your end of onboarding presentation 🤓 After digging into the product, the values, and most important: knowing the Strapiers, we'll all gather to listen to your presentation.
Are you comfortably seated?
Let's get started! 🛣