It can be hard to separate your personal and work life. Strapi encourages boundaries and makes sure you don't continue to work during your free time.
- The first month in a remote role can feel lonely, especially if you're transitioning from a traditional office setting.
- Strapiers can Schedule , coffee chats, 1:1, ... between team members. Strapi put in place an individual onboarding that allows you to meet most of the company .
- Some may find it difficult to work in the same setting as they live and sleep. A dedicated workspace can help switch the context from their home life to work.
- Strapi offers a budget to encourage Strapiers to adapt a workspace that is ideal for their comfort and productivity.
- Strapi encourages to unplug .
Remote work requires you to manage your own time and be self-motivated, disciplined, and organized.
- You can find training about productivity .
- Strapiers shared about organization and productivity.
Differences in currency, tax, immigration, and labor laws around the world creates compliance challenges.
- We are using (except for France) and collaborate closely with lawyers to ensure we remain compliant across the globe.
As part of our Care value, Strapi spends money to create the best remote experience for Strapiers. This includes equipment and co-working budgets, retreats (both virtual and on-site), goodies, etc.