On this page
- Guiding principles
- How does the Talent team embody the Strapi values?
- How The Team Works
- Team structure
- Team cadence
- Team repartition
- Talent team metrics
The Talent Team missions are:
- to grow a healthy team of builders and solution-focused people
- to transparently showcase our unique company personality, culture, values and mission
- to align the global strategy with talent management
- to train and coach hiring managers to offer a great candidate experience
Finding exceptional talent is not easy and finding exceptional talent for a fast-growing company is even harder. The Talent Team follows some principles to help find and hire the best people.
- Diversity and Inclusion: we are growing a diverse team representative of the users we serve. We are committed to building a safe workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves. By being you and bringing your unique difference, perspective, culture, experience, lifestyle, and challenge, you actually help us succeed and grow to be the best version of ourselves.
- Positive experience: we believe candidates must have a unique experience possible from the moment they first get in contact with our company to the moment they are fully feeling part of the team and beyond.
- Culture Embeddedness: culture is to recruiting as product is to marketing. We only want to join with kind, respectful and trustworthy people as we want to share our journey with people that will have our backs no matter what.
How does the Talent team embody the Strapi values?
- Measured ambition: We aim to hire the best candidates for our teams while ensuring a positive candidate experience and are searching for people aligned with our values and ambitious strategy.
- Genuine humility: We constantly review our process and always give a second chance to everyone. We defined an inclusive process and adapt to every individual needs. We train ourselves constantly and continually ask for feedback from candidates.
- Proactive Responsibility: We assist and train hiring managers to build an ambitious hiring plan and proactively look for candidates.
- Rational transparency: Open-source is our DNA. Our hiring process is public, our values too.
- Active care: We assess with care and adapt to every individual need.
How The Team Works
The People Team is today composed of:
- Head of Talent
Strategic role managing the whole department, helping to grow the business and ensuring each department meets company hiring needs thanks to proper tools, employer branding, processes, metrics, department design and hires while offering an authentic candidate experience.
- Talent Acquisition Manager
Hands-on role focused on sourcing, candidate experience, support hiring managers, agencies relationships, with a diversity focus.
manage the entire talent acquisition process. Participate in improving the department tools, employer branding, processes, candidate experience, metrics, and department hires.
- Recruiter / Sourcer:
Hands-on role focused on sourcing (contacting candidates on relevant/different sources in order to add them to our candidate's pool on Lever), first interviews, supporting the talent acquisition managers on a daily basis (scheduling interviews for the relevant next step and helping with employee feedback).
- Weekly 1-1 on Friday.
- Team weekly on Monday
- Weekly Stand-up meeting: The Talent team hosts a meeting every Monday at 2 pm CET to review the KPIs and update priorities based on our OKR and initiatives.
- Bi-annual cool-down week: One week to zoom out of the day-to-day operations and focus on learning, team building, and fun!
- Retrospectives and post mortem: the debriefing of some intense or long hiring processes to constantly improve our guidelines and learn from our experiences.
Finance & Legal
Management/ leadership team